[OM] Re: OT Outdoor speakers

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Outdoor speakers
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 14:58:20 -0800
Interesting and ironic insofar as the speakers I have in mind would be
installed on a property Katie and I own in, of all places . . . Cobb
Mountain, California. <g>

Not making fun, Walt. But with us you (and the neighbors thereabouts) won't
have a thing to worry over as Katie and I are what you might describe as
quiet folk.

Tris (listen softly but carry a big speaker)