[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:27:50 -0800
Two of the audio pioneers. My goodness we are getting old. A friend of
mine in high school built a Dynakit amp before stereo arrived and my
first quality speakers were a pair of AR 3a's after I got out the
service. By then Kloss had left Acoustic Research and had already done
his part to start KLH.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA