[OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:32:24 +0100
Andrew Gullen schrieb:

> I agree, but if you put the 54+1.4 side-by-side with the 75mm you'll see
>  - the 75 is cooler
>  - the 75 has less contrast
>  - the 75 may have slightly less resolution (look at the tree branches),
>    but this might just be the contrast

you're right. I asked him if he did a lot of postprocessing, apparently
he did not. With more sharpening and contrast he says results are a lot
better.

> That said, the Zuiko looks OK.

I would guess that results with good prime lenses are better.

> BTW, the arithmetic doesn't work - 54+1.4 on a half-size sensor => 150mm,
> no? But whatever.

you're right again :). He wrote he changed size - hmm. I'll ask him
about that...

cheers
:Doro