[OM] Re: Difference between Siver nosed and Standard Zuiko lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Difference between Siver nosed and Standard Zuiko lens?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 07:11:26 -0500
Thanks for the page pointer Moose.  I wonder how many eSIF pages I
haven't seen yet even though I've owned the CD since it became available.

BTW, I don't think one can make much from the group lens photo there not
showing much green.  We are seeing reflections from each lens from only
a single angle of incidence and each lens may look different in
different light.  I tend to believe that a strong green reflection is an
indicator of multicoating.  On the other hand, the absence of green does
not mean that it's not multicoated.

Chuck Norcutt