[OM] Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders

Subject: [OM] Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders
From: Earl R Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:02:59 -0500
Does anyone know if Olympus made any auxiliary lenses for any of the
rangefinders?  Specifically, I am looking for add-ons to the SP/SPn, but info
on other models (RD, RC, etc.) would be interesting.

The Konicas (S2, S3, even the C35) and probably others had "auto-up" add ons
for wide/tele.  I've never seen anything specifically for Olympus/Zuiko.
I've done a Google and looked in SOME of the usual places, but haven't turned
up anything yet.

Hi, my name is Earl, and I'm ...