[OM] how we shoot film - was:Woe is Me

Subject: [OM] how we shoot film - was:Woe is Me
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:37:45 -0600
Tripod?  You mean that thing I use with 4x5 cameras?  I thought that the point
of a 35mm camera system was that you could hand hold it w/o much effort.

I sometimes do put the shift lenses on a tripod if the client only wants 35mm
slides.  Otherwise I shoot as I go.  Most occassions don't afford one the time
to set things up  - especially in an urban situation.