[OM] Re: Flying with Tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Flying with Tripod
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:45:18 EST
In a message dated 3/9/2004 9:48:04 PM Central Standard Time,
0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Clearly we are not free citizens in a free world if thousands of
unaccountable goons can basically invent the rules as they go

I'm assuming you are referring to the radical militant religious zealots who
are inventing the rules for us.  I do know which came first in this "chicken
or the egg" scenario and would assume any others with slightly more
intelligence than a rock would also know.  Bill Barber