[OM] Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:30:16 -0600
I've read this sentiment elsewhere as well. Saw it years ago (around the
time I discovered this list) on a Web site devoted to astrophotography using
Olympus and Leica SLR's. I lost the url about a year ago. He thought highly
of the OM-1,2 but thought the -2sp shutter sounded like a bag of loose
coins. Liked the Zuiko lenses OK especially given their reasonable price but
the Leica R lenses were the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Charlie