[OM] Re: Ree: Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ree: Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?
From: "Ali Shah" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:37:53 -0500
Wow I was about to say something nice about this SAAB to OM comparison,
however I see that some of you have bad experiences with your vehicles. I am
not a SAAB driver, however I have noticed that ppl who drive SAAB are
generally non-conformists..they can compare themselves to those that drive a
MERCEDES or BEEMER or (do I dare say) CHEVY or BUICKS. To me OLYMPUS...esp.
OM are just like that...I feel like I can stand with the LEICA/NIKON or
PENTAX (I am a faithful Pentaxian). Certainly...Olympus-Zuiko in my eyes are
INCREDIBLE and I am rather dissapointed that I didnt consider Olympus
earlier in life. However, I kind of like the whole "cultish" following....I
also dig Miranda and that is about as "cult" as you can get!!

Hope that makes sense.

- Ali