[OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders

Subject: [OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders
From: Earl R Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:39:29 -0500
Uh, yeah, cuz with a great amount of effort, trial and error, frustration,
etc., I could finally make it work.   OK, so it just started out as curiosity
and as a thread slighly more on-topic than loudspeakers...

I spotted aux lenses for my Konica C35 on that auction place, but missed the
conclusion.  I thought, hey, the C35 is certainly not the equal of the SP,
wonder if ...

BTW, I just received some Ilford DD-X from Freestyle, along with some rapid
fixer and a few rolls of Agfapan (100 and 400) to play with.  I have a roll
of TRI-X shot at ISO 400 with the SP that I will first soup in the DD-X, as
well as a roll of TRI-X shot at 200 that I will process in Rodinal according
to the method I last used a few years ago.  Maybe I'll get around to it in
awhile...

Earl