[OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:02:12 -0800

>Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:40:37 -0800
>From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics
>
>Well, Stephen, the experienced Can*n digital jockey, is right about
>in-camera sharpening, very minimal.

That's me, the C*n*n enabler! <grin>

>So I sharpened my samples using Fred Miranda's latest Intellisharpen.
>What an improvement over the very old version I had! The option to leave
>the sharpening in a separate layer and adjust using the opacity slider
>is wonderful. Instead of sequentially trying different levels or just
>using one level for each shot, you can just move the slider to the max
>sharpening before weirdness sets in. The save to web function
>automatically collapses the layers.

Shoot, I should have just given you the D60-specific action. If you
feel like it, zip me the photo of the dragonfly sculpture/garden
shot, and I will sharpen it appropriately and send it back. Just
scale it to 600Xwhatever unsharpened.

-Stephen.

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!