[OM] Re: Peter Read Miller workshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Peter Read Miller workshop
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:11:43 -0800
Well, fellow Zuiks. I just on read a blurb on Rob Galbraith.com today
about a four day, intensive sports photography workshop in Denver, CO
with world famous sports and Sports Illustrated staff photographer,
Peter Read Miller. I read about it, and as it goes over the weekend
of April 24-25th, I signed up for it! Booked my hotel and plane
today, too. Canon and Mamiya will also be supplying equipment for us
to try out; and from other SportShooter.com members, I have heard
they are fantastic workshops. I will only use two vacation days and
this should be a photo event I will remember for a lifetime. I am
really excited....this should be really fun. May even get a chance to
shoot with the 1D Mark II.

Can't wait....

-Stephen.
--