[OM] Re: Four silly questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Four silly questions
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:57:33 -0800
on 3/9/04 11:06 PM, Gordon J. Ross at gordross@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Bill:
>
> I like the ladies, but frankly, who is looking for companionship here?
> Comeraderie, friendship, association works great for me, and if we're too
> messy then stay out of the workshop. I don't think it is a behaviour thing
> as much as it is cultural and also just numbers. Mind you if I was an
> attractive, sexy, intelligent, long legged adventuresome woman- this would
> certainly be this place for me to hang out! Ohhhhhhhhh Baby!
>
> Gord

I've always wondered why I don't see more single women in pool rooms...
they're usually full of single men, who would be -very- attentive if a
"attractive, sexy, intelligent, long legged adventuresome woman" walked
in... <g> I'd miss all my shots, but then I miss too many already. Is it any
wonder I'm single...!<g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...