[OM] Re: Trying to unsubscribe

From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:50:15 -0800
That or my server stripped away portions of the message that it ought not
have.  I don't recall seeing English in it.  I left for a week's vacation
having not unsubscribed, and returned to about 1500 messages.  The
'confirmation' reply was one of those.  You can perhaps understand my
reticence to spend too much time on it...