[OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout

Subject: [OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:59:06 -0000
It occurs to me, AG, that this is not the first such fairly lengthy and
arguably entirely off-topic post you have contributed this past week or so.

Lest anybody pokes their head above the parapet, can I ask that you do *not*
mark them OT, as I am finding them highly illuminating and instructive
(maybe, even, entertaining).  Maybe Vert and Toky are too...

Thanks.

Piers