[OM] Re: Vignetting: Zuiko 24mm w/ polarizer

Subject: [OM] Re: Vignetting: Zuiko 24mm w/ polarizer
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:06:37 -0800
I seem to have given bad information re the Zuiko 24mm and filters a couple
weeks or so back. I haven't noticed vignetting before with this lens with
one B+W filter on it, but I just got a batch of stuff back from the lab
yesterday and noticed this morning when I examined the contact sheets that
the 24mm does indeed show slight vignetting with a Tiffen polarizer. And
come to think of it, it seems I "learned" this identical lesson at least
once before from some scenics I made several years ago in Spain. Who says
you can't fool an old dog twice?

Tris