[OM] Top 10 Uses for your OM (other than taking photos)/was "Auxilliary

Subject: [OM] Top 10 Uses for your OM (other than taking photos)/was "Auxilliary Lenses..."
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:01:15 -0600
OK, I feel a "Top 10 List" coming on....

I've seen what I would assume to be (in no particular order):
1. Driving a nail
2. Paperweight
3. Wheel chock
4. Boat anchor
5. Insect incubator
6. Ant farm
7. Status symbol neck-wear ("now, _how_ do you put film in it? -- I might
want to take some pictures some time....")

Anyone else?