[OM] Re: Vignetting: Zuiko 24mm w/ polarizer

Subject: [OM] Re: Vignetting: Zuiko 24mm w/ polarizer
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:46:15 -0800
My Zuiko 24mm is the 2.8 and with a regular Tiffen circular polarizer I'd
say I'm losing 3% or thereabouts in each corner of the frame.

I guess I'll have to break down and buy a slim B+W polarizer. (I love to
use B+W filters. for my money they're the best, but man, they don't give
'em away! <g>)

Tris