[OM] Re: UW OMography?

Subject: [OM] Re: UW OMography?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:06:31 EST
Yes, I too recall that those dedicated UW housings were quite expensive. But,

If my memory is serving me.... I recall years ago seeing, I believe in a
Porter's catalog, a generic type "big baggie", a soft clear plastic covering
that
you could still reach most of the camera's controls. It may have had a hard
plexiglas portion just over the lens area to keep it flat against the lens.

George S.