[OM] Re: Still in vacation mode?

Subject: [OM] Re: Still in vacation mode?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:49:14 +0100
Cc: zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx
Gary,

So sorry 'bout this. I had to put you in vacation mode since your yahoo.com
address reported that your mailbox was over quota. If you've vacated some
space in your mailbox, then it's just a matter of setting you off vacation
again. Let me know, ok, and I'll be happy to help...

--thomas

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:41:59 -0800 (PST)
Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm still not getting any list traffic, though Listar's response to my
> s*scr*be olympus mail says I've been reinstated.  This is beginning to
> make me nostaligic for my old AT&T ISP (no, not really).
>

> Gary Edwards
>
> www.peopleplacesflight.com

> To contact the list admins:
> mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"