[OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout

Subject: [OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:21:03 -0800
You can mark them anyway you want, just keep the info coming. I'm quite
interested in the A1 as a bridge camera as well. They seem to have
jumped ahead of Oly and the other prosumer makers for the moment from my
perspective.

I'll bet Vert, Toky and the gang are really upset at this turn of events!!

Moose