[OM] Re: Ebay prices dropping for OLY and other

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay prices dropping for OLY and other
From: "Ali Shah" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:11:52 -0500
I certainly have complete respect in your point of view. Tho I have seen
that there are a few VERY good sellers of Olympus equipment. Olympus America
being the direct seller is perhaps the best (that should be expected). I
have dealt with Gary and he is pretty good. You are right...seller and
presentation are key to good sales and getting more $$$.

Peace.

- Ali