[OM] Re: UW OMography?

Subject: [OM] Re: UW OMography?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:34:11 -0800
Well, a cousin married a sign painter a lot of years ago. He only lasted
a few months. He woke up, sat on the side of the bed to get up, made a
funny noise and collapsed on the floor dead. The fine arts painter she
married next lasted longer than she wanted him. You can die no matter
what you do for a living, so why not do what you love?

Moose