[OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders

Subject: [OM] Re: Auxilliary Lenses for Oly Rangefinders
From: Earl R Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:44:05 -0500
I've seen the Auto-up adapters on *B!y for the Konica C35 and S2/S3.  The S2/
S3 was made into the 60s (maybe late 60s-70s for the S3?).   In both cases,
IIRC, there were wide/tele adapters for the S2/S3 as well as close-up. There
was an auction that ended March 4 for the closeup set for the S3; sold for
$35US.

Earl