[OM] Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM is the SAAB of Photography?
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:33:15 +0100

Oh, so that should have read "selling like hot brakes..."

                      "John Hermanson"

                      <omtech@xxxxxxxx         To:      <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>

                      m>                       cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: OM is the SAAB
of Photography?
                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      12/03/2004 14:31

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

Didn't Porsche recently recall them ALL recently due to a brake defect that
sets fire to the passenger compartment?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com