[OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout

Subject: [OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:59:36 -0500
I'll let Ken answer your specific question since you directed it to him.
  If you'd like to study the focusing operation in detail you can get
the Minolta DiMAGE A1 user manual (all 3 sections adnd 170 pages) here:
<http://www.minoltausa.com/eprise/main/MinoltaUSA/MUSAContent/CPG/CPG_SupportCenter/CPGSupport_Manual>

Select digtal cameras as the type and DiMAGE A1 as the model.

Section 1 of the downloadable PDF goes to page 49.  Most of the focusing
info is on pages 33-35 and 46-48.  Manual focusing is on page 107 which
is in section 3 along with the almost worthless 2 page index.  Apart
from the index the manual is quite good.  Much better than anything
Olympus ever produced. :-)

Chuck Norcutt