[OM] Re: Top 10 Uses for your OM (other than taking photos)/was "Auxilli

Subject: [OM] Re: Top 10 Uses for your OM (other than taking photos)/was "Auxilliary Lenses..."
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:59:54 -0600
On March 12, 2004 07:55, John Hermanson wrote:
> How about holding one camera up to each eye and seeing the focus screen in
> 3D.   What............?

John, now we know why you advertise yourself as "busy"!  ;-)

Hey, I do that all the time!  Try it with different lenses on each body! Cool!
Awesome! Like whatever!

Also, you can take off the lens, and use the viewfinder optics in reverse as a
framing simulator.

Thinking on that (and resurrecting the original topic,) if only Olympus had
offered a series of viewfinder clip-on lenses (one matching the FOV for each
body-mounted lens.) They could have revolutionized the art of seeing, and on
E*ay, we could now snipe at

"LQQK! RARE! Olympus Zuiko 50-250mm reverse viewfinder zoom composition
preview lens! MINTY!"

8~))

--
Parzival Herzog