[OM] Re: UW OMography?

Subject: [OM] Re: UW OMography?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:49:22 -0700
I agree with you completely Moose. This guy loved diving and was very
skilled and careful. The people in the facility failed to warn him about the
water inlet as they should have and its visibility was obscured. Like a lot
of other things, diving requires training and attention to detail to do it
well. Existing and really living are two very different things. Some lady
was lamenting the death of a young climber at his funeral and said it was
such a shame to die young without living a long life. The lady next to her
commented that it was much worse to die old without having ever really
lived. I'll never forget that.  /jmac