[OM] Re: [OT] Epson printer

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Epson printer
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:33:48 -0800
Some people on a printer forum I am on have been successful in using
Windex. After an overnight soak and then a new head cleaning it
sometimes works. I have not done it myself.

I took a look and here is a site with a more thorough approach.

http://www.inkjetart.com/tips/cleaning.html

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA