[OM] Re: [OT] Epson printer

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Epson printer
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:06:13 -0500
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the 2 links.  I tried cleaning the printing heads this afternoon
and once again ran out of ink in the black and one color cartridge before I
solved the problem.  As it stands now, I'll probably buy a new printer though
I'm not sure what make or model.  I'm in no rush to replace it.  I've grown
rather weary with computer upgrades, repairs and such over the past 10
years... I've got boxes full of outdated computer parts, software, etc. that
I probably couldn't give away.  It's kind of funny... I still have an
enlarger that my parents bought me when I first entered high school 36 years
ago that can still produce as fine a black and white print today as then.
And I'll be damned, I never had to upgrade it except for purchasing a newer
lens.

Richard