[OM] Re: Hoya circ pol delamination

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya circ pol delamination
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:27:56 +0000 (GMT)
Try KOOD. Have been very pleased with mine. Is the polariser 2 layers of glass
with thin layer of plastic sandwiched between ? On my many rummage sessions
through dealers "oddment" boxes I have found  de-laminated filters, Including
Canon and Nikon. I think its just another of these "Sh*t Happens" things, once
in a while it will happen to you  :-(
                Regards, John Duggan, Wales UK

>  from:    Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:05:11
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>  subject: Re: [OM] Re: Hoya circ pol delamination
>

> I have been very happy with the Heliopans. If you can find one, the
> Olympus is very thin as well.
>
> Jim Couch
>
> Chris Barker wrote:
>
> >Hi all, I was using my extra-thin Hoya circ polariser on my 21/3.5 this
> >week

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.