[OM] Re: Ektachrome 64, exp 1993...

Subject: [OM] Re: Ektachrome 64, exp 1993...
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:17:15 -0800 (PST)
I'm having a little problem with reliable film advance on my black OM-4t when
using a Winder 2.  I plan to run a bunch of frames through today while trying
to troubleshoot the problem.   For the last 15 years I've been using the same
old free roll of Seattle Film Works respooled movie film for such uses.  Might
be a good use for your old Ektchrome.

On the other hand, it may be an interesting experiment to actually make
pictures.  Just don't use it for shooting the black Wyoming Olympus factory
helicopter visit to Oz.

Gary

Daniel Tan <daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm about to shoot a roll of Ektachrome 64 which has ripened to a mellow
old age of 11 years past expiry (exp 1993). Any last minute tips? :-)

DanTan

List Problem"
Do you Yahoo!?