[OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair

Subject: [OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:31:23 -0800

>Hello,
>as i promised i added more pictures to my
>web http://olympus.mysteria.cz
>One gallery shows pictures from Europian mountains,
>mostly Alps, the other is document from one Old-Czech village-fair with
>costumes, garbs and traditional scenario.
>   BTW is here in the list any zuikoholic/mountainoholic - alpinist/hiker?
>
>With wish of fast comming spring for those from northern hemisphere,
>Radek

Very nice Radek. I would very much like to see the Alps for myself
someday. Especially the Dolomite region as my grandparents were from
there. Spring is already here at sea level but it will be another 3-4
months before it gets up into the mountains. I have a lot of
alpine/climbing photos but not organized as you have done. Good work.

mike