[OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction

Subject: [OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:29:11 -0800
1 negative and 679 postitives, including many multiples transaction with
the same parties doesn't paint a picture of a scoundrel. Also, he
qualifies the final sale with "ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH EXCEPTIONS ON A
CASE-BY-CASE BASIS". That sounds like an experienced seller who wants to
warn off the scoundrel buyers, but not to screw over a legitimate buyer
who gets a bad item in error.

I'm not advocating that anybody buy from him, but I don't see such big
red flags as you do.

Moose