[OM] Re: 65-116 versions

Subject: [OM] Re: 65-116 versions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:03:58 -0000
I am still struggling with the concept of different mags with the same
extension and the sae focal length, but never mind!

Here are the markings for 20mm and 38mm, with the marked extension in mm
(which matches the physical distane between lens flanges):

70mm = 7x with 20mm lens
About 81mm = 3.5x with 38mm lens
90mm = 8x with 20mm lens
Very nearly 100mm = 4x with 38mm lens