[OM] OT: Photography/Fine Art/Writing Colleges

Subject: [OM] OT: Photography/Fine Art/Writing Colleges
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:24:58 EST
Hi Guys,
I rarely participate in this group's discussions, but I thought I might ask
this incredibly diverse group of people for some help. My daughter is a 17 year
old high school junior who has decided to pursue Fine Art/ Photography and
Creative writing in college. I know that's quite a range of disciplines, but at
this point in her life, that's about as focused as I think it will get. What
does she want to do with the education? Well, she would like to combine her
visual arts with her writing. She's taking Photo 3, Creative Writing, and
Yearbook this year. She processed and printed black and white in Photo 1 and 2.
Photo
3 is digital and E6 processing and printing so she's got a good taste for
what photography is about. I'd like her to stay close to home at least in out
home state of Texas, but would consider any school. Olympus content: Erica uses
an OM 1N and 35, 50, and 100 mm Zuikos along with a C5050 digital camera.
Thanks.

Gary Faulkenberry