[OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction

Subject: [OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:55:25 -0800
on 3/14/04 8:38 AM, Gordon J. Ross at gordross@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Jim:
>
> I am interested in a 3 or 3Ti, but it is not worth overpaying so I won't bid
> more than $2600.00 for it. The one I'm talking about doesn't come with a
> lens but it has a genuine body cap and a box.
>
> Gord
>
> PS> yes I am kidding.

I can't recall what the last 'list price' on the OM-3Ti was when Olympus was
still officially selling them... but IIRC it was near $2000. I couldn't
believe anyone was buying them for that, and I guess they weren't... the
'factory reconditioned' one would be a good deal if you got it for the right
price, its probably as close to getting a new one as you can come unless you
find a store with some old stock on the shelf.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...