[OM] Re: Ektachrome 64, exp 1993...

Subject: [OM] Re: Ektachrome 64, exp 1993...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:00:28 -0800
I had a roll with about a dozen images that looked like Hong Kong or China,
all the signs were in <insert Asian language characters here>. Another one
of some old lady holding a young baby (grandma and new baby...?), others are
various scenic pictures e.g. lakes, trees, hills, etc. Pretty much the
average 'Kodak Moment' but done by non-photographers. All anonymous snippets
of somebody's life. Maybe I can get an art exhibit up, make big prints and
sell for high dollars... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...