[OM] Re: Eye relief

Subject: [OM] Re: Eye relief
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:39:42 -0700
My lenses were made when I was shooting weddings as my eyes would get very
tired after shooting all day. I seldom use them any more. I suspect most
people would be fine if they corrected for the magnification and ignored the
astigmatism for their camera eyepieces. Sometimes it helps to not know which
way is up.....but for a fighter pilot????? /jmac