[OM] Re: Eye relief

Subject: [OM] Re: Eye relief
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:18:24 -0700
I think I had a memory lapse here. The main reason I needed horizontal and
vertical orientations was because my lenses also have prism in them to
correct for non-symmetrical eye muscle weakness. The effect of that is eye
fatigue. It was the prism that really caused the problem. I'm not sure how
much that relates to astigmatism. I can switch between glasses easily but
without the prism will get headaches in a few hours. /jmac