[OM] Re: Why go digital??

Subject: [OM] Re: Why go digital??
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:50:46 -0800
It does not sound like digital is for you. The excitement of digital
has something to do with control of the image from start to finish. It
sounds like you are satisfied with your process.

In my part of the world the phrase, "slide show", will lose you friends
if not have you committed. The same people seem perfectly happy to see
your pictures on a computer screen. Digital bypasses the dreaded
scanning process and, in my opinion, produces better images.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA