[OM] Re: Why go digital??

Subject: [OM] Re: Why go digital??
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:34:03 -0600
On March 16, 2004 00:34, Chris Barker wrote:
> Why indeed Donald?
>
> The immediacy of digital, which you identified, is a great boon.  I
> went on holiday with the 'outlaws' last week (my wife's parents) to my
<<snip>>
> So I am staying where I am: mostly film with my G5 for the odd bit of
> immediacy ;-)

What a thoughtful response, Chris. There are so many ways of responding to
this question. This image come to my mind:

Its 1905 and a bunch of old farts are sitting in front of the general store,
watching a noisy contraption sputtering down the road. They all take a good
chew on their tobacco, and muse on, "Why go horseless?"

Cheers, I'll just go talk to my horse fer a bit now. "Eff eight an' be there
old girl, eh?"

--
Parzival Herzog