[OM] Re: OM-20 focusing problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-20 focusing problem
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:11:56 -0800
Most likely the mirror adjustment is off. There is a little metal peg
sticking out from the side of the mirror box that holds it at the right
angle in the down position. If it gets bent, the focus in the viewfinder
is off. My experience with that problem was that the problem was worse
with wide angle than tele lenses. Bending the tab is easy, getting it in
the right place isn't. Pretty easy for a repair shop with the rignt
equipment.

Changing screens in double digit bodies is pretty straightforward and it
sounds like you have it right in the position that is 'less worse'.

Moose