[OM] Re: OT 40 years sports illustrated

Subject: [OM] Re: OT 40 years sports illustrated
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:21:11 +0000
Iwert,

Do you still want the 40th anniversary SI swimsuit issue?  I e-mailed you off
list Sunday night with the postage rates I got from the USPS website, but I
haven't heard back.  Maybe it never got through.  Anyway, these are the
choices: Priority mail, 4-6 days, $9, or surface mail, 4-6 weeks, $3.80.  Let
me know what you want to do or it's going into the recycling bin at the library.

Sorry for the waste of the bandwidth, everybody.  So sue me.

Marginal OM content: I'm pretty sure none of these photographs were made with
Olympus equipment.

Walt