[OM] Re: E-1 review

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 review
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:38:59 -0500
I thought that the small finder would be an issue, but the screens snap very
easily into focus in MF mode.  And it's very easy to see the entire, 100%
finder with glasses on, something you can't do with many other cameras.  After
a week, the finder hasn't been an issue.  I don't use MF very much anyway,
preferring to use the AF+MF mode where you can hold the shutter down and
fine-tune the focus, then completeing the exposure.  But switching from
Continuous AF to Single AF to MF is VERY, VERY easy with an easily manipulated
switch.

The lack of IS is still an issue, but my guess is that there will be another
body with in-camera IS next year.

Skip