[OM] Re: Eez it me or eez it ze lab?

Subject: [OM] Re: Eez it me or eez it ze lab?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:43:06 +0000
Unless you are absolutely, positively, 100 percent certain that you didn't have
a film mix-up and didn't take the wrong rolls in for processing, I would
suggest that you get any other T-Max film you had with you on the trip
processed too.  Otherwise, you could be in for another disaster at some future
time: two rolls of washed out double exposures.

Happened to me one time long, long ago.  I still get pissed just thinking about
it. :-(

Walt