[OM] New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair

Subject: [OM] New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:37:53 -0000
>Nice work Adam! Just had a look through a bunch of your images. All
>taken with the OM-4ti and....?

>I'm thinkin' I may need a wide after all....

>-Rob Harrison

Most used combo is 4ti with 28/2.8, Kodak EBX, the wider looking shots are with
a 21/3.5 (everyone needs one of these...)
Telephoto shots are with a 50-250/5 or S*gma 400/5.6 APO, macro stuff with a
tamron 90/2.5.
Also use a OM1n (mainly for the easy mirror lock) which is usually loaded with
velvia.
Thanks for the interest - must get round to expanding the site...
Adam