[OM] Re: Woe is Me - and Why Go Digital?

Subject: [OM] Re: Woe is Me - and Why Go Digital?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:14:16 -0500
It's interesting to note that your last exposure is correct for the room
but way off for the screen which was best (I think) in the first
exposure.  Just goes to show that you can't fully correct for multiple
light sources; the room light and the screen.

But, digital to the rescue; using multiple exposures (on a tripod) you
could easily paste in the screen from frame #1 into the rest of the room
from frame #3.

Chuck Norcutt