[OM] Re: Silly Film Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Silly Film Question
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:35:26 +0000 (GMT)
Big snips....Graham, You have a good eye for a photo and I feel sure that your
work encourages others as well as giving you great pleasure.
  I for one really enjoy seeing your work. It ranges from the quirky..with lone
figures in the frame :-)  to wonderful B+W shots and some lovely pastel colour
work.
                You REALLY need to get some of these shots printed up and
displayed to an even wider audience :-O>  Regards, John Duggan, Wales UK.