[OM] Re: [OT] eBay problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] eBay problems?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:47:27 -0800
Guys - That's not really fair...! There are certainly virus's written for
other OS's. But since Microsoft has 95% of the PC market, 95% of those
affected will always be the Microsoft users. As the virus writers go to the
biggest market, only about 5% of the virus's written will be for us Mac or
Linux users... I think we will get another 'big' outbreak in a year or so...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

and a beige G3 running OS 9.2.2 in case you want to target me <g>